Friday 29 November 2013

Magazine Photo Production (Planning, Part 3)

I have wrote this post just as a small update for myself, I will be taking the photos (a variety) for my magazine cover and inside topic photos. I have chosen casual and more frequent teen wear as the clothes for the shots.

This is because the EDM scene has found the artists becoming younger and younger (E.g, Martin Garrix - Animals (He is 17 years old) and so the clothing is not as much stylised as some stage performances are, it is more casual and personal tastes.

I will be using props, One form of DJ deck, and one keyboard/ Synthesizer, though for time referencing I may have to take ones with actors and without, and perhaps super-impose the props. but as I explained in the earlier post, this is all relevant to the scene itself anyway. and if extra shots are needed I will return to an inner location with a clear background so that I can find better background shots to place the actors in.

No comments:

Post a Comment