Wednesday 20 November 2013

My Cover Photo (Mise en Scene) (Main Task Ideas)

The Brand of my magazine will be as 'Monstercat (Electronic Music)' and will use the featured arists and designs of the existing brand, though I will be taking new pictures and developing a different style without any templates from them (apart from the logo), I will be referencing the style of their branding artwork. Made by Ryan Petirep, who can be found here : http://petirep.deviantart.com/

Here is some of his artwork for the brands compilation albums...


I will be taking the style model of the EDM weekly magazine that shows an interesting style, this will allow me to be a lot more direct and refined with the style of the magazine than any other magazine model would allow me to be. I will be doing a lot more research on a case study for the company that produced EDM weekly.

Here is another picture presenting the style model that my magazine design will be based on.

No comments:

Post a Comment