Tuesday 26 November 2013

Magazine Photo Production (Planning, Part 2)


In my second set of photos I will be developing a different style to the first set, though using the same actors. 

This photo shows the group 'Krewella' performing live on their 'Volcano' stage, this will be the first of the two shots that will be photo manipulated to create. I will take photos of my models on a clear background, allowing them to be force-edited out, and placed into a new set drop, Of which I will be using a location in liverpool. I will then create a lighting set and 'Stage' for my models with photo-manipulation software. From there I will then also edit a crowd to be performed to.


This second photo shows the group performing again, but this time it is a back shot, showing them performing to the audience, I will definately produce a shot like this, because it will give me a wider range of photos to select from. and will go nicely as an inside magazine photo anyway. this one will take a few more props to produce, as it will need more physical equipment, however editing of audience and lights will be very straight forward.

My two photo dates are set up for this weekend coming up, I have three models, Sean, Emily and Jenny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment