Tuesday 26 November 2013

Magazine Photo Production (Planning, Part 1)

For my Electronic based magazine I will be producing all the images that are contained, I have had to reference quite a few different sources to see who, what, why and how I can make a good set of images for this.

I will taking stand photos as close ups that will be a first variation, this will mean that I will have some other choices to use incase I decide otherwise against these photos... here are some examples of that photos I will be taking non-edited.

This is a picture of the artist 'Seven Lions' performing live, I will be taking a shot similar to this with two different people, Male (Sean) and Female (Emily), because this will allow me a range of photos, and it will be easy to plot out props and backgrounds that fit into the design of this photo.





This is a picture of the artist 'Virtual Riot' performing live, I will be taking a few shots with the same models as before mentioned in this style, as it does not require any after effects and can be recreated with exposure times on a camera. on top of this it will also be quick to do because I will not require a set change (Depending on if I want an audience visible)





No comments:

Post a Comment