Monday 9 December 2013

Magazine Photo Changes

Due to unfortunate delays of not having equipment and being exceedingly unwell, I was unable to complete my photoshoot, because of this I have changed the ideas that I have had for my shots around.


This is now the style of image I will be heading for, though i will create two versions, and have two models to work with...
Version A - 1 - Male (White Background, Keyboard)
Version A - 2 - Male (Broken Building Background, Snapback, Keyboard)

Version B - 1 - Female (White Background, Keyboard)
Version B - 2 - Female (Broken Building Background, Snapback, Keyboard)

Both of these shots will still display the casual outfit of the Electronic Dance Music scene, yet show perhaps the technical revolutions that is allowing DJ's to invent larger than life shows...

No comments:

Post a Comment