Tuesday 15 April 2014

Evaluation 5

5. How did you attract/address your audience?

To attract my audience since they were specific I made many alterations including the addition of props and items that were more relevant to the specific music culture. Props I've used include Speakers, Laptop (computers), Headphones, Stage lights, Music Software and Albums.


I changed my colour scheme around quite a bit. originally I started with Dark red, Purple and black, But soon after I realised I needed to make something that was more appealing to the younger and brighter generation. so my colour scheme now overall is Pink, Light blue, Dark Blue, purple, and white.



I also altered my title to make it more bright and appealing for the younger generation who appreciate EDM



   Here you can see one of the props used to attract the audience. (Left) and you can see lazer lights in the background of the main feature to connote the electronic music scene (Right). Also you can see huge titles that are bright and have a clear colour which will attract the audience to the topic.




No comments:

Post a Comment