Saturday 5 April 2014

Evaluation 4

4.Who would be the audience for your media product?

I have developed my magazine in the sense that it represents the more intellectual and fan group side of electronic music, rather than the event and festival aimed audience. this is because they are more likely to read up on the information provided in the articles.


This audience that I am aiming for consists of both male and females, from 14 years old all the way up to 25, because this would also include a lot more to do with social media, so I think the age limit would have to be capped at 25, though a lot of older people do use it, I feel that only this age group would use it sensibly.

I also have tried my best to use colour scheme to fit in with the audience themes keeping to brighter shades of blue and pink, also using white and black where is necessary to make things look more sensible. (Picture on right)

a lot of my headings and fonts are also kept sensible but stylised shapes to keep it appealing to the younger generations. Glowing blurs also fit with the electronic music audience, since they understand the aspect of live shows and how it connotes 'lazerlights' (see left picture)

Overall I think my audience will react a lot better to this magazine since they're a more specific group of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment