Friday 14 March 2014

Photo Shoot: 2nd Arrangement

 Here you can see a selection of photos from a set of 39 photos taken for a second photoshoot in aid of developing my front cover.

My friend Sean lent me a hand and we set up some nice shots in a typical 'bedroom studio'.

I wanted to try many new techniques which would develop my photos better than the first set of photos. Even though this isn't the main shoot. I still felt i developed my skills as a photographer.

To make authenticity we already had a lot of equipment ourselves (since we're both music producers already) so it was quite easy to make realistic and nice shots for my magazine.





 Alot of these shots were to display the idea that my magazine shows interesting theory about music, with artists that appeal to the audience, but are still enjoyable to see the lifestyles and production flow of.

I think my pictures have perfectly represented my aims, and I had a lot of fun with the end shots to join my main front cover shoot as well!

 l like how the pictures are very casual at somepoint, for instance, the xbox at the side shows that he's just a regular person, it's a typical bedroom.







This shot accurately showed every piece of equipment that is connoted to the music production side of EDM. that is slowly entering synergy with rock and metal music.




















No comments:

Post a Comment