Tuesday 15 October 2013

The Oldershaw News (preliminary Task) Front Cover

Here I have shown my finished Front cover for my preliminary task, it isn't perfect but I think it shows a considerable amount of effort and design reference to style models.

I think that using a variety of effects, for instance the shadow effect, has allowed me to depict each seperate part and use of the magazine features.

The tagline is well featured with the front cover photo that I have taken and looks professional enough to be placed with the photo.

I am using the School Badge as part of the Masthead and Logo for the magazine.

I have also added another story, but only the one so it doesn't clutter up the front cover. Though realistically I would have at least 3 to 4 stories on the cover.

I have used a picture of the English curriculum being presented by a teacher with a six former, then a smaller picture of a year 8 pupil presenting the new art exhibition which is on display.

No comments:

Post a Comment