Tuesday 1 October 2013

The Oldershaw Academy (Monthly) - Pre-liminary task update.

This is my current progress on my Pre-Liminary task for media, this is the front cover I have produced for a school magazine so far. I have used my chosen picture from my shots and have done a considerable amount of scaling and graphical work in photoshop to make the magazine look suitable and fitted to the task.







































I asked for a good resolution photo of the Oldershaw logo which has placed very well (in my opinion) on the front cover. I need to do alot more work to this to finish the cover. I have a decent amount of experience using Photoshop, however this type of editing for suitable and a more regulated style is a bit different for me. It has been nice to step out of my comfort zone.

Would be nice to hear some thoughts and feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment