Friday 24 January 2014

Front Cover Update

After taking hard reference, I think I'm close to the final stages of my front cover, this is it at the moment.













There are a few minimal changes that I'd like to make, for instance


  • I wish to implement a gradient to the title bar,
  • a price in the title bar.
  • Make the title larger.
  • Take new Photos for the cover so there is direct adress and perhaps a prop to present the electronic music scene.
  • Light lazers, to present the electronic scene (Similar to my style model below).
  • implement more logos around the front cover.
  • a barcode.
  • and lastly try placement of my image around the headline.






I am now going to continue work on my contents page, whilst keeping this house style and I will post updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment